The phone call came the morning of October 29th. It was the admissions department of Notre Dame, calling my husband John, to let him know he’d been accepted into Notre Dame’s MBA program.
We were so happy.
It was the news we’d been hoping for for months.
But in the back of my mind was this nagging question… “How am I going to leave my fabulous clients?”
And now it’s time to formally break the news: Casey V Photography is moving to South Bend, IN in May.
[Photo taken with my iPhone, using my latest obsession, Instagram. My camera is currently in the shop getting its annual tune-up.]
What this means…
- I am moving out of my studio space at the end of February.
- I will be booking sessions in Minnesota through April.
- I will have limited availability as we put the house on the market & prepare for the move.
If you want to book a portrait session, please email me!
- Current studio availability: 2/11, 2/12, 2/25, 2/26
- March/April (on-location) availability: 3/24, 3/25, 4/14, 4/15